How does it work?
In order to achieve of customer requirements, ask yourself:
- How do I recognize the waste in my company?
- How do I effectively eliminate waste?
- What are the factors influencing my qualities?
- How can I make the results measurable and sustainable?
- How do I identify significant factors that negatively impact processes?
- How do I carry out the analysis in a targeted manner?
- How do I make the quality statistically measurable?
- How can I achieve quality in the long term?
- How do I control my processes for a lasting quality level?
- How do I satisfy my customers in the long term?
Through the analytical approach of finding a cause and checking the effect, we work together with you to optimize your quality. In a working group, statistical methods are used to identify the root causes and generate remedial measures. The significant proof of these root causes and the proof that the appropriate solution works, are the key success factors for improving quality. If conventional methods for quality optimization fail, we will put you on the right track with our help.
Why with MTS Consulting Partner?
Through years of experience of our Six Sigma Master Black Belts in the field of strategic quality improvement – in the production environment as well as in the service sector, we provide effective support to meet the needs of your customers regarding the required qualities you want to achieve. We have acquired a practical way of application, through numerous projects, which we have carried out in many sectors. The key advantage that we bring to your goal is to achieve to provide quality improvement. We support the secure application of quality statistical tools to ensure that the right levers are activated in the process which are targeted and eliminate guesswork.
Identification of potentials and monetary evaluation of error costs
Systematical statistical analysis for finding errors
Preparation and coordination of workshops and working groups
Management of the workshops and implementation together with your employees
Accompanying the optimization phases and documentation of the results
Coaching the team leaders within the workshops and working groups
Final statistical evaluation of the project results and final report
Let’s get started!
We’re looking forward to providing you with a quote, a demo or any information about our services.