The Measurement System Analysis (MSA) training course qualifies you to identify the capability of measuring systems using a variety of techniques. Before conclusions can be drawn on the basis of measured data, it must be ensured that the measuring systems used are also capable and suitable.
The use of suitable and capable measuring systems is therefore the basis for a necessary confidence in the accuracy of the measurement results and the decisions based thereon. Take advantage of our experience and expertise to provide you with practical information about the various methods for measuring system analysis (MSA).
After attending the seminar …
- you understand the necessity and the practical application of a measuring system analysis (MSA)
- you can prepare, perform and interpret a measurement system analysis (MSA)
- you know and understand the key figures for the assessment of measuring system analyzes
Employees, specialists and executives from production and service companies who deal with the analysis of measuring systems
- Introduction, background and purpose of a measuring system analysis
- Requirements for an MSA and procedure for continuous measured quantities
- Statistical analysis of the repeatability, reproducibility and overall dispersion of a measuring system (ANOVA and R method)
- Analysis of attributive measurement systems (Kappa Fleiss), Analytical attributive analysis
- Capability indices for measurement systems, as well as linearity and bias analysis
Development of a roadmap for later orientation
- Consistent case study
- Various examples for the measurement of continuous and attributively discrete features
- Processing of real working examples from your company (exemplary)
Dr. Dietmar Stemann
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dr. Dietmar Stemann is the Managing Director of MTS ConsultingPartner and he has many years of experience in product and process improvement with Lean Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). Its strength lies in the consistent introduction and implementation management for Six Sigma and Lean. He has in-depth experience in the international upper middle class and international corporations.Read more…
Senior Consultant Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Thomas Solecki has been a certified Six Sigma Black Belt since 2003 and has completed an apprenticeship within Lean Project Implementation. Many years of professional experience in the automotive industry as a project manager and an expert in methods – with a focus on Six Sigma and Lean – shaped his sense of process optimization. His industry expertise comprises of automotive industry as well as the electronic industry.Read more…
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dipl. Eng. Gebhard Mayer has very intensive and longterm experiences in the Management of R&D, production, Quality and also Engineering. His spectrum of competencies contains many items from different industrial branches.
His main strenghts are a systematic way of working, paired with data ananalytics as well as root cause thinking and a visualization which is very important and helpful in complex projects.
Senior Consultant, Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Karlheinz Eckert Dipl. Ing. Mechanical Engineering has been working as a consultant for more than 12 years.
His main focus is: development and design, training, quality improvement and optimization of yield.
Mr. Eckert has experience from a wide range of industries such as automotive, glass industry, plant engineering, household appliances and the solar industry.
Senior Consultant Partner, Master Black Belt
Dipl. Ing. Andreas Riess brings along almost 20 years of automotive experience. He gave proof of his experience in various projects. He attended in development as well as in production improvement or supplier development projects. Next to the normal usage of Six sigma method his strength is to motivate involved people. “Six Sigma needs to kid, then it will work sustainable!” As certified trainer he has experience on national and international level.