Process Mining is focussing an evaluation of process knowledge that is stored in IT-systems like SAP, ERP etc. but also technical IT systems such as EOL testers, for example.
Process Mining collects data which belong to certain process steps in any IT- system This procedure is called „digital tracing“ and it allows to draw conclusions on specific process flows based on patterns inside of the traced data. It is possible with the support of classification tools.
These statistical analysis in the depth enable a visualization of true running processes und to detect also different process sequences.
As an output we can see real process models, visualized bottle necks and other weak points . An additional advantage is a detection of different variants of processes in reality which happens rather often in administrative processes. Especially in this business processes depend on the specific individual behaviour of persons very often and as a result we get different variants of working. The less variants the more efficient a process will be.
After event logging and digital recording inside of a process over a certain time period an analysis is started. It can be done in different manners like Discovery, Conformance or Enhancement and also from different views. Discovery will deliver a picture of the observations, Conformance means a comparison with a given process model in addition and Enhancement delivers an improved process version as well.
Process Mining offers further analysis results which will be also presented in this training. You can get a very good understanding about Process Mining and an overview about the spectrum of its application fields. You will also realize the interfaces and the necessity of an interaction with other approaches like Lean, Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma.
- You will know the meaning of Process Mining , how it works and which analysis is performed
- You understand in which specific situations in the business Process Mining is required and helpful
- You are aware about the interfaces to other strategies like Lean, Six Sigma or Design for Six Sigma
- You are able to identify Process Mining projects in your company.
- You know the preparation steps and the further sequence of Process Mining projects as well as the requirements and the framework.
Project leaders and Management members from all departments and business segments of production and service companies, who are involved in strategies and methods like Industry 4.0, Data Mining, Lean Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma and Data Scientists, of course.
- Introduction into Process Mining
- Keyword explanation & requirements for Process Mining
- Application fields & Scenarios for Process Mining
- Data extraction & preparation
- Possibilities of analysis: Process Discovery, Performance, Conformance, root cause analysis
- Different kinds of event logging
- Required skills in the company
- Further analysis regarding bottlenecks, soziograms and organisational aspects, detection of decision making
- Process Mining and other strategies like Lean, Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma
- Process Mining and Industry 4.0
- Practical examples and experiences from other companies together with our cooperation partner Lana Labs
- Process Mining – Roadmap
- Workshop with a Case Study
Dr. Dietmar Stemann
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dr. Dietmar Stemann is the Managing Director of MTS ConsultingPartner and he has many years of experience in product and process improvement with Lean Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). Its strength lies in the consistent introduction and implementation management for Six Sigma and Lean. He has in-depth experience in the international upper middle class and international corporations.Read more…
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dipl. Eng. Gebhard Mayer has very intensive and longterm experiences in the Management of R&D, production, Quality and also Engineering. His spectrum of competencies contains many items from different industrial branches.
His main strenghts are a systematic way of working, paired with data ananalytics as well as root cause thinking and a visualization which is very important and helpful in complex projects.
Scope of services:
- Detailed training documentation (in paper and as .pdf.-files)
- Coaching of your project by an experienced Master Black Belt with data science expertise (limited)
- Interactive workshops
- Certificate “Process Mining”
- Free space for exchange and knowledge transfer