Why choose courses offered by MTS Consulting Partner
- Comprehensive and efficient training path, tailored to the development priorities of manufacturing companies through established training and methodologies.
- Six Sigma certification and training classes delivered by our Master Black Belts certified instructors, with real work experience.
- All training courses can be delivered in Open or In-house format.
- Open training available in German only.
- In-house training available in German and English.
Open Training are delivered by Six Sigma Dienstleistungen GmbH and are only available in German, through our cooperation partner. Trainers across all events come from MTS Consulting Partner.
Six Sigma is a systematic approach to process improvement using analytical and statistical methods. The special feature of Six Sigma compared to other process improvement methods is the mathematical approach…
DESIGN FOR SIX SIGMA training
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) is a targeted and causal approach to develop products and/or processes in whole or in part. DFSS combines the actual development work with methodology and data analysis.
LEAN Basic training
The Shainin method is a systematic analytical entry, develops hypotheses about cause-effect relationships, conducts experiments, measures results and analyses data.
STATISTICAL METHODS training
Statistical methods are often used in process optimization. Training in the basics of statistics is aimed at people who want to sift through, visualize and analyze data, or are related to these data analyzes.
DATA MINING training
Digitalization is increasing rapidly which generates very high data volumes. These data contain very much knowledge and can be analysed with Data Mining tools. Data Mining means „Digging in data“.
INDUSTRY 4.0 training
At its core, Lean is a business methodology that promotes the flow of value to the customer through two guiding tenets: Continuous improvement and respect for people…
Six Sigma Leadership
The implementation of Six Sigma is a change process. Therefore we develop Six Sigma Leadership competencies to implement the vision and concept in the company.