You have the qualification Six Sigma Green Belt, already and you’re planning an add on qualification to a Six Sigma Black Belt ? In this Training you will get deeper knowledge for a systematic project identification and selection and also you will learn much more details about the DMAIC and several tools. The Six Sigma Black Belt takes the role of a Project Leader of Six Sigma Improvement Projects.
He is responsible for the success and the improvement of more complex and cross functional projects he is leading. Therefore he must know the Six Sigma-DMAIC methodology and must be able to apply its various tools and methods in reality. This requires not only the specialist knowledge, but also a corresponding social competence. After all, it is often a process of change, which must be supported and accepted by all parties involved. He is often a pioneer in the systematic implementation of improvement projects and motivates stakeholders through measurable successes. The 20-day Six Sigma Black Belt training qualifies you to successfully implement improvement projects using the Six Sigma tools and methods. You are empowered to manage and steer Six Sigma projects as project leaders. The course covers and exceeds topics meeting the ASQ (American Society for Quality) requirements.
|Duration||10 training days (from 9:00 to 17:00)|
|Cost excl. VAT||–|
|Qualification||Certificate of attendance for “Six Sigma Black Belt”|
|Certificate of fulfilment for “Six Sigma Black Belt”|
|Prerequisites||Each participant has successfully achieved a Green Belt qualification. Each participant must have a notebook with the software Microsoft® Excel 2003, MINITAB® from R14 or younger and Adobe® Reader® ab 7.0 . The Software MINITAB® can be provided via us|
- You will know the requirements for a successful implementation of the Six Sigma – Methodology in your company. You are aware that Six Sigma will not be chosen in every problem situation and you will be able to decide in which situations it’s needed.
- You realize that Six Sigma is definitely necessary if you have an important process problem and the root cause is not known, and you experience that such systematic projects are much more successful than the traditional way of working which consists of „Try & Error“ mostly.
- You will have learnt all of the important tools and methods and you’re able to apply them in a Six Sigma Black Belt Project, also outside of your direct environment of responsibility.
- You can handle standardised tools of project management in order to manage and guide your Black Belt Project team successfully. You will be able to close a project within a given time frame.
- You will be able to achieve all of the goals which have been defined for your Black Belt Project and the expected Benefit will be delivered. This will be possible because you have investigated the significant root cause and developed a causal chain from the top project KPI to the true causes..
- You will learn tools for modern data analysis and you will be able to apply them in different business situations in order to solve problems. You will get also an overview about some possibilities for a usage of data that are stored in process control systems or if you have an access to historical data..
Employees and Management staff from all departments of production and Service companies, Marketing, sales, R&D, Engineering, production, purchase, Quality management.
Each candidate will select a Six Sigma – Project in his company and start to work on it parallel to the training, already.. It is also possible that 2 candidates take a project if the belong to the same company. Selection can be supported by the trainer and he may give some advices regarding tool application.. The trainer takes also the role of a Coach and you may ask him for a support during this period. This Coaching is limited to smaller topics but if you need additional help then we can arrange an intensive Coaching, of course. You should be aware that there are many potential obstacles and risks along such complex projects and if you can’t receive help because lack of coaching then the probability for a collapse of the project will increase.
- Module 1: 5 days
- Module 2: 5 days
- Coaching as necessary
The present Green Belt knowledge will be complemented especially by the following topics:
- Systematic deduction and selection of Six Sigma projects, interface Lean / Six Sigma
- Development of a causal chain inside of the processes of a company , referring to KPI’s
- Complete Roadmap for MSA, continuous and discrete criteria, analysis of linearity and Bias, resolution and measurement capability, attributive MSA, analytic attributive MSA, Signal detection etc.
- Process capability analysis and non symmetric distributions, identification of distributions, Binomial-, Poisson distribution (discrete capabilities), Yield studies for process chains and systems, complete Roadmap for process capability and the performance of process chains
- Statistical tests – complete Roadmap incl. non parametric tests
- Sampling theory – Review and add on (interactions between sample size, Power and Risks), Sampling strategy according to ISO 2859, practical meaning, basics of the hypergeometric distribution, Roadmap for a suitable sampling strategy in your company
- FMEA and data based interfaces between product criteria, sampling tests and capability figures
- Complete Roadmap for ANOVA and statistical background
- Regression analysis, complete Roadmap for linear and non linear models, risks of problems with multicollinearity, binary coding, best subsets, provement of models
- Logistic regression analysis
- Complete Roadmap for DoE, with screening experiments, response surface designs
- D-optimal designs as well as the interface to Data Mining
- Orthogonality and rotatability of designs
- Determination of transfer functions in the sense of Y=f(x)
- Systematic progress in Improve, Axiomatic Design (basics)
- Overview about SPC and control charts, statistics for construction and analysis
- Differences between warning -, action – and specification limits, development of a control plan, control charts for discrete criteria
- Interface between Six Sigma and the Management – Control & Reporting system, drill down of goals, process responsibility, control charts in the organisation (also admin)
- Six Sigma Deployment
Dr. Dietmar Stemann
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dr. Dietmar Stemann is the Managing Director of MTS ConsultingPartner and he has many years of experience in product and process improvement with Lean Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). Its strength lies in the consistent introduction and implementation management for Six Sigma and Lean. He has in-depth experience in the international upper middle class and international corporations.Read more…
Senior Consultant Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Thomas Solecki has been a certified Six Sigma Black Belt since 2003 and has completed an apprenticeship within Lean Project Implementation. Many years of professional experience in the automotive industry as a project manager and an expert in methods – with a focus on Six Sigma and Lean – shaped his sense of process optimization. His industry expertise comprises of automotive industry as well as the electronic industry.Read more…
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dipl. Eng. Gebhard Mayer has very intensive and longterm experiences in the Management of R&D, production, Quality and also Engineering. His spectrum of competencies contains many items from different industrial branches.
His main strenghts are a systematic way of working, paired with data ananalytics as well as root cause thinking and a visualization which is very important and helpful in complex projects.
Senior Consultant, Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Karlheinz Eckert Dipl. Ing. Mechanical Engineering has been working as a consultant for more than 12 years.
His main focus is: development and design, training, quality improvement and optimization of yield.
Mr. Eckert has experience from a wide range of industries such as automotive, glass industry, plant engineering, household appliances and the solar industry.
Scope of services:
- Detailed training documentation (in paper and as .pdf.-files)
- Coaching of your project ba an experienced Master Black Belt (limited)
- Numerous data files, tools for exercises
- Certificate “Six Sigma Green Belt”
- Free space for exchange and knowledge transfer
The following requirements apply to the certification of Six Sigma Green Belt projects:
- The Black Belt project was evaluated by the client according to the following criteria with at least satisfactory:
- The project achieved measurable results
- The project was appropriately communicated in the organization
- The applied methodology and lessons learned are not only known to the project leader but shared with others
- The scope of the project was kept as documented in the project charter
- As part of the project further optimization potential was identified
- The Green Belt project was evaluated by the Master Black Belt (instructor) according to the following criteria:
- The project has completed at least the analysis phase
- The project was recognizable by the DMAIC methodology
- Project charter exists according to the template
- SIPOC or a process flow diagram is available
- The customer voice is available and CTQs / CTBs have been derived
- A cause – impact analysis was made and the inputs were prioritized
- A data collection plan has been prepared containing the main CTQs / CTBs as well as the main inputs
- Where applicable, the improvement of the process has been demonstrated by statistical and / or graphic comparison between the process’s reference performance and the improved state
- Where appropriate, a measurement system analysis was performed (Gage R & R or Prüferabereinstimmung)
- Where necessary, a project risk analysis or process risk analysis has been performed
- At least one of the listed statistical test methods was used: hypothesis testing, regression analysis, variance analysis
- Where appropriate, control charts were introduced in the improved process