On the basis of the Lean Management Basic Seminar, which provides an overview of the topic, we will provide you with common methods in the advanced Seminar with which you will be able to significantly streamline existing processes with lean methods.
The lean management philosophy takes a systematic approach and relies on pragmatic techniques to avoid waste along the entire value chain. The systematic analysis of weak points and the use of field-proven lean methods improve the value flows of a company in a sustainable manner. Use the experience of our trainers to teach you the topics in a practical and targeted manner.
|Duration||2 training days (from 9:00 bis 17:00)|
|Cost excl. VAT||–|
|Qualification||Certificate “Lean Management-Advanced”|
|Prerequisites||Basic knowledge according to our seminar “Lean Management – Basics” is necessary. However, this knowledge may also have been acquired through comparable training or practical knowledge.|
Senior Consultant Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Thomas Solecki has been a certified Six Sigma Black Belt since 2003 and has completed an apprenticeship within Lean Project Implementation. Many years of professional experience in the automotive industry as a project manager and an expert in methods – with a focus on Six Sigma and Lean – shaped his sense of process optimization. His industry expertise comprises of automotive industry as well as the electronic industry.Read more…
After attending the seminar…
- You unterstand the structured and prioritised approach to convert existing value creation processes to lean and synchronised processes
- You have a deep knowledge of value stream analysis and value stream design and can use this powerful process synchronisation and streamline tool
- You use a practical case study to learn how to use the various lean tools to create significant optimisations
Specialists and executives from production and service companies with existing lean basic knowledge
- Refresh the Lean Management Basics
- On the basis of a practical case study, the participants independently develop a lean implementation strategy incl. over 2 days in group using known lean principles.
- Between the group work, compact impulse lectures are carried out
- Subsequent phases are completed
- Analysis of the existing initial situation
- Determination of cycle times and buffers
- Development of an actual value stream design
- Identification of problem areas and potentials for improvement
- Development of a target value stream design
- The results of the possible target concept are compared to the actual state and evaluated on the basis of key figures (savings potentials)
- Summary of findings and knowledge
- Exchange of experiences
Competent trainer who teaches you the topics in a practical way.
Impulse lecture, group work/work through case study, discussion and exchange of experience
Examination / conclusion:
At the end of the last day of training, there will be a written examination to verify the transfer of knowledge.
After passing the exam, you will receive the “Lean Management – Advanced” certificate.