„Industrie 4.0“ is one of the top matters which is discussed at many events and in more or less every company. Several people talk about a new age of industry, the 4th generation.
This digital revolution has been started in all of the companies and enormous new potentials seem to be realizable. The essential meaning of Industry 4.0 is a fully integration of Information technology with communication and all automation technologies of production equipment. Smart products can communicate with smart processes, with the internet and also, with smart operators at each time. The overall goal is the realization of so called Cyber-Physical-Systems (CPS) which means, a total real time exchange of machines, warehousing systems, components, products and involved people.
This will generate absolutely new possibilities for managing the development of products along the whole value chain:
- Traditional rigid production structures can be transformed to active and learning units which achieve the ability to control themselves
- A centralized production scheduling and control will be substituted by single self controlling systems triggered by event
- Intelligent products can be identified every-time and everywhere and any changes in timings, costs or can be executed in the best manner immediately. Smart units know alternative routs by themselves and can make decisions. They know their way through the value chain.
- Classic rigid value chains become intelligent and highly flexible value networks
- A full digitalization facilitates to produce flexible, customer specific, individual and efficiently, in both production and service companies.
So far to the background and the opportunities but what is about the realization? There are many questions and less answers, confusions about Industry 4.0 are present everywhere. We have tremendous technical possibilities and many events are measurable. One of the consequences is that we receive a big amount data from machines, sites, production systems and all further systems like ERP, CRM and so on.
A very common approach is to store all of these “Big data” without any further analysis and conclusions. A much better way would be to use these data in an intelligent manner and this might be supported by Data Mining tools, for example. Our training will provide an overview about the development of a specific concept for Industry 4.0 which helps you to realize the digital issues.
- You will understand the meaning of Industry 4.0 and have an overview about the realizable goals and potential.
- You are able to apply the 5-phase model for an introduction of Industry 4.0
- You have the expertise to make a systematic analysis of all of the potentials in your company
- You have an overview about the connections between the common optimization initiatives and how to respect and involve them during the development of an Industry 4.0 concept
- You know the main aspects and the basic procedure to combine Automation -/communication- and Information technologies in your company, goal orientated and „Smart“
- You will be aware about the possibilities with BIG DATA ANALYTICS
Employees and Management members from all departments and segments of production and service companies.
- Implementation of Industry 4.0, Background, opportunities and potentials
- Necessary requirements and frame conditions
- Basic ideas about an intelligent networking and digitalization
- Data volumes in real time
- Smart products, sites, production equipment and Services
- Quick Check 4.0, development of a goal scenario and SWOT Analysis
- Technology-, competence- and process analysis, evaluation of existing automation -/communication- and information technologies and also the whole machinery
- Evaluation and analysis of the basic system (Process chain)
- The 5 phases to an Industry 4.0 company
- Development of a company specific concept for Industry 4.0
- Evaluation and analysis of the Management Control & Reporting System (MCRS) as an important column of an Industry 4.0 concept
- Analysis of potentials: Production/Products, Sensoring and actoring, Connectivity, Analytics, Digital solution
- Skills analysis – determination of the required roles and responsibilities as well as needed qualification profiles in the future
- Development of a suitable sensor concept for your „Big Data“-concept
- Development of a Data Mining concept as needed, selection and framework of the Tools
- Development of necessary process control concepts
- Quantification of the technological and economic potential
- Industry 4.0 in the context of Data Mining, Process Mining, Lean Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, Agility…
- Overview about common initiatives and their meaning for Industry 4.0
- Development of a Roadmap for a successful implementation of Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 Controlling
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dipl. Eng. Gebhard Mayer has very intensive and longterm experiences in the Management of R&D, production, Quality and also Engineering. His spectrum of competencies contains many items from different industrial branches.
His main strenghts are a systematic way of working, paired with data ananalytics as well as root cause thinking and a visualization which is very important and helpful in complex projects.
Scope of services:
- Detailed training documentation (in paper and as .pdf.-files)
- Coaching of your project ba an experienced Master Black Belt (limited)
- Interactive workshops
- Certificate “Six Sigma Green Belt”
- Free space for exchange and knowledge transfer