In order to succumb to the sustainability in the Six Sigma environment, to inspire other departments and colleagues and to win their support, one always comes to the realization of the importance of leadership skills.
Six Sigma methods alone are often not enough to successfully implement change – however, it is essential to develop leadership skills, to enthusiastically transfer the vision and concept of Six Sigma to others and to engage stakeholders.
During the implementation of improvement projects, there will always be conflicts that need to be dealt with professionally. This training, which is designed with workshop character, should give you the right answers for your work as a project manager of improvement projects.
Furthermore, we teach you how to not only motivate team members but also to qualify them, so that they learn through targeted coaching to develop and implement independent ideas. This is achieved through a 4 step model coupled with comprehensive scenarios that you can explore and practice in training.
After participating in the training …
- You have an understanding of the importance of living social skills for the success of improvement projects
- Understand the tools and leadership methods that can help you manage cross-functional teams and stakeholder engagement
- Expand your competence for the successful and sustainable implementation of improvement projects
Employees and managers who lead and implement improvement projects
In the training the following topics / questions are answered:
- How is Six Sigma accepted by the workforce?
- How do I communicate the project in the organization?
- How do I handle the implementation with employees and leaders?
- How do I convince the management and Division / Area Manager of Six Sigma?
- How do I take care of the necessary resource provision?
- How do I ensure that the Six Sigma team members implement the agreed measures?
- How do I take away the fears of the workforce (transfer, job loss, budget cuts, …)?
- How do I make sure that the project team works effectively and efficiently?
- How do I communicate with the project team unerringly?
- How do I ensure an honest feedback culture?
- How do I motivate and inspire employees and managers?
- How do I create the necessary acceptance for Six Sigma in the organization?
- How do I communicate achieved successes in the organization?
- How do I develop a strategy for winning comrades?
- How do I consolidate the Six Sigma culture and extend it further in the organization?
- How do I specifically target additional qualified Six Sigma employees?
- How do I get you to think for yourself and in solutions?
- How do I create and accompany a continuous culture of improvement?
Leadership and Coaching Trainer
Sabine Matharu brings over 14 years of experience and her main passions are in the range Operational Performance / Lean
Improvement & Supply Chain. She not only brings a strong background of change management, coaching and training, but
also knows lean principles that she has implemented in various industries, including manufacturing, services and
utilities, across cultures on national and international levels.
Lecture on the basis of practical case studies, group work / workshops, discussion and exchange of experience.
We assure you a comprehensive knowledge transfer with practical information by an experienced and competent trainer. In a pleasant training atmosphere, all participants get enough space for an exchange of experiences with each other.
From the second participant from the same company, we grant a discount of 10% on said participation costs.