This Minitab seminar or Minitab training gives you the necessary knowledge to use the statistical methods of quality assurance with Minitab. These are, for example methods such as measuring system analysis, process capability analysis or SPC. With Minitab, you can quickly get results to make conclusions and decisions.
The 2-day training thus provides you with in-depth knowledge of the use of Minitab for statistical evaluations. Take advantage of our experience and expertise to bring your knowledge closer to purpose.
Below we have put together a possible training concept for in-house training in your company (this can of course be adapted to your individual needs).
|Duration||2 training days (from 9:00 bis 17:00)|
|Cost excl. VAT||–|
|Prerequisites||Each participant must have a notebook with the software Microsoft® Excel from 2003 onwards as well as MINITAB® from R17 onwards. During training you can work with MINITAB demo versions.|
Objective of the training:
Participants can use Minitab to perform comprehensive evaluations and analyzes on statistical methods of quality assurance.
Employees and executives dealing with statistical analysis and data analysis.
- The 7 quality tools (cause-and-effect diagrams, histograms, pareto diagrams, stroked list, scatterplots, history diagrams, control charts)
- Measurement System Analysis (Measurement Equipment Requirements, Cg / Cgk Studies, Gage R & R Studies, Linearity Testing, Stability Testing, Discrete Gage, Kappa Index)
- Process capability analysis (machine capability, preliminary process capability, long-term process capability, process capability indices)
- Capability analysis with continuous (not normally distributed) and discrete distributions
- Statistical process monitoring by means of quality control charts (Shewhart-mean-control-chart, R-card, S-card, discrete cards, EWMA and KUSUM card)
- Reliability Analysis (Distribution Identification, Life Span Analysis, Survival Diagrams, Accumulated Failure and Failure Rate Diagrams, Hazard Diagrams, Acceleration Tests)
- Sampling plans for acceptance sampling DOE (including sequential sampling plans, sampling plans for measurement testing)
- Tolerance management (arithmetic and statistical tolerancing, Monte Carlo simulation)
Dr. Dietmar Stemann
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dr. Dietmar Stemann is the Managing Director of MTS ConsultingPartner and he has many years of experience in product and process improvement with Lean Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). Its strength lies in the consistent introduction and implementation management for Six Sigma and Lean. He has in-depth experience in the international upper middle class and international corporations.Read more…
Senior Consultant Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Thomas Solecki has been a certified Six Sigma Black Belt since 2003 and has completed an apprenticeship within Lean Project Implementation. Many years of professional experience in the automotive industry as a project manager and an expert in methods – with a focus on Six Sigma and Lean – shaped his sense of process optimization. His industry expertise comprises of automotive industry as well as the electronic industry.Read more…
Managing Partner, Master Black Belt
Dipl. Eng. Gebhard Mayer has very intensive and longterm experiences in the Management of R&D, production, Quality and also Engineering. His spectrum of competencies contains many items from different industrial branches.
His main strenghts are a systematic way of working, paired with data ananalytics as well as root cause thinking and a visualization which is very important and helpful in complex projects.
Senior Consultant, Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Karlheinz Eckert Dipl. Ing. Mechanical Engineering has been working as a consultant for more than 12 years.
His main focus is: development and design, training, quality improvement and optimization of yield.
Mr. Eckert has experience from a wide range of industries such as automotive, glass industry, plant engineering, household appliances and the solar industry.
Keynote speech, group work / workshops, discussion and exchange of experiences.